We are looking for a Branch Assistant to join us at our Rainham Branch. You will be required to work as part of a team to keep the branch running efficiently in pristine condition, ensuring stock levels are ready to meet customer needs. Alongside this you will need to provide outstanding levels of customer service, in store and during deliveries.
We pride ourselves on the outstanding level of customer service we provide to all of our customers.
You will need to have the ability to work the following hours:
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm and every other Saturday 8:30am - 3:00pm.
IMPORTANT – As part of our recruitment & selection policy, candidates are required to bring a full and valid UK drivers licence and proof of residence to interview.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving on the trade counter - also by telephone, email and web chat
- Maintenance of the branch, including stock rotation and organising stock
- All aspects of bathroom showroom services and sales (training available)
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for deliveries and collections
- Assisting with general branch duties
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Completing regular vehicle checks
To be successful, you must have the following personal attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
- Full and valid UK driving licence essential
Expected start date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
We have protective screens on the trade counter including hand sanitising stations in various positions. Face coverings are mandatory where applicable in store and on deliveries for customers and staff. Disinfecting wipes available to use.
When a job opportunity arises we will post the details on this page so be sure to check back from time to time to see if there are any updates. Alternatively you can contact us to discuss any open vacancies or to send in a CV and covering letter or email and once we have a role that would suit you we will make contact.