All delivery costs are calculated using item size, weight and quanitity and are also dependent on location. Please use our delivery costs calculator in YOUR BASKET to see expected delivery costs. Please don't forget you can collect from store free of charge!
Talon Brown Wall Plugs (PK 100)
Talon Brown Wall Plug Fixings are Ø7mm x 42mm wall plugs of polythene for light-weight installations in most building materials; designed for use with 10-14g screws; Pack of 100.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by Talon, these fixing plugs are manufactured from premium grade polymer and designed with a two way expansion system - this provides rapid fixing with high pull out values of up to 4.2kN. The plugs are also moulded with protruding side fins which restrict rotation and prevent fall out from overhead holes.
Talon wall plug fixings are put through vigorous tests to find the ultimate pull out value. Please note: Pull out values will vary depending on the material the plug is fitting into.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Easy to use.
- Ideal for: Wood batons, electrical and plumbing fittings, trunking, lightweight brackets, shelving, light internal furnishings, signs, down pipes etc.
- Two way expansion for rapid fixing and very high pull-out values.
- Moulded with prominent side fins/wings to restrict rotation and prevent fall out from overhead holes.
- Rim collar and centre bore to prevent the plug disappearing into the hole and provide easy starting for screws.
- Made from premium grade polymer and brown in colour
- Dimensions: 7mm x 42mm
- Suitable drill size: 7mm
- Suitable for screws: 10g, 12g, 14g