All delivery costs are calculated using item size, weight and quanitity and are also dependent on location. Please use our delivery costs calculator in YOUR BASKET to see expected delivery costs. Please don't forget you can collect from store free of charge!
Grundfos Sololift2 C-3 Macerator - 97775332
An additional toilet or a complete bathroom in an attic or basement? This should no longer be a wish. SOLOLIFT2 makes it happen, wherever the draining of a sanitary appliance is required but no gravity drain pipe is available or possible. SOLOLIFT2 is a unique range of compact lifting stations which collect wastewater of domestic sanitary appliances and pump the wastewater through a thin pipe to the next collecting pipe with downward slope.
SOLOLIFT2 has been engineered according to the needs of professionals – having high reliability and easy maintenance in mind. It is the most service-friendly domestic macerator on the market. Its integrated lift-out pump unit enables fast and clean maintenance and repair.
SOLOLIFT2 collect wastewater of domestic sanitary appliances and pump the wastewater through a thin pressure pipe to the next pipe with downward slope, – up to a height of 6 meters or 100 meters in distance. The product line includes five models of compact lifting stations, covering all the needs of a family household:
Collects wastewater from a toilet and one further sanitary appliance.
Collects wastewater from a toilet and three further sanitary appliances.
Is the extra slim variant, designed to be integrated in front-wall installations. Connects to one toilet and three further sanitary appliances.
Is designed to take grey wastewater from dish washers, basins, showers, bathtubs, etc.
Is ultra-compact design, made for dewatering showers, sinks, showers, etc.
- Highest reliability, thanks to a high performance cutter and motor
- Able to handle accidentally flushed female articles
- Very compact design
- Fast, easy and clean maintenance – no need to remove the unit from installation
- All relevant service parts dry and clean accessible – not submerged in tank
- Pressure proof, welded tank system, leakage free in case of backwater
- Odour-free by venting valve with charcoal filter
- Hot water resistant up to 90 °C for 30 min.
- Low start levels enable modern, flat shower trays
- Height adjustable inlet connectors ease installation and replacement
- Ready to install solution
- All units are LGA, VDE, EMC and EAC approved