Delivery charges vary depending on your location. There are certain areas and postcodes that will receive an extended area delivery charge - this is due to delivery companies charging an additional charge to these areas. If your delivery location will incur a further cost to that paid for when ordering, we will contact you shortly after to discuss. Please don't forget you can collect from store free of charge!
Altecnic 6 Bar Pressure Relief Valve - A311501CST KBS010
The Altecnic range of safety relief valves is designed for use in conjunction with heating systems. It is designed to protect the system against any damage from abnormal pressure increases. Valves are set to a certain pressure (bar g) and when the system reaches this pressure the valve is designed to open to release the pressure ensuring the system does not exceed its maximum safety limits.
Features & Benefits
- 6 Bar PRV 3/4" Loose Nut to 1/2"
- Loose Nut Inlet Connection
- 60mm of CFC / HCFC-free injected foam for the best possible heat retention and energy efficiency
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger in indirect models for exceptionally fast recovery times
- Unique 'L' shaped immersion heater maximises the volume of hot water available when heated electrically
- Titanium electric heating elements on direct models for extra long-life