All delivery costs are calculated using item size, weight and quanitity and are also dependent on location. Please use our delivery costs calculator in YOUR BASKET to see expected delivery costs. Please don't forget you can collect from store free of charge!
Fernox TF1 System Filter - 22mm - 62249
Small, yet powerful, the Fernox TF1 Omega Filter is the latest addition to the award-winning TF1 range, ideal for installations where space and access areas are restricted. The nickel-plated brass construction of the filter meets the highest quality specifications and is designed to last – so much so, that Fernox TF1 Omega Filters come with a 25 year body parts warranty. Designed for installation in small or restricted access areas, this high performance, easy to clean system filter uses Hydronic Particle Separation and magnetic filtration to remove contaminants from central heating system water.
- High capacity and compact design
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces and access areas
- Easy to install – fits on horizontal and vertical pipework in both flow directions the filter can operate at an angle of 45°
- Fast and easy to clean without dismantling the unit
- Unique action
- Removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water
- Easy to fit slip socket with compression fitting and short pipe cut-out length
- Will not block or restrict flow
- Forged brass construction (no hidden porosity) with nickel plating
- Unique manifold with double radial seals and multiple orientation capability
- Powerful neodymium magnet assembly with threaded magnet cap
- As with all magnetic products
- If you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any magnetic filter